Cloud Data Center Management
On Premises Private Cloud
- On-premises is a proposed solution that runs or installed on the users / organization system, it might be supported by some third party.
- On-premises cloud infrastructure would be hardware that is related to cloud services or activities, that is nonetheless located on-site at the client’s physical business location.
- One of the essential benefits of cloud services is that vendors typically house all of the hardware in their own data centers.
- Cloud services are provided over the internet and clients typically do not need to have any physical hardware on-site or load software onto on-premises workstations.
Off Premises Public Cloud
- Off-premises has a different concept all together where the hosting and support is done by us.
- Off-premises solutions are usually provided as a hosted service and licensed on a subscription basis.
- Can subscribe to cloud services through the internet and all of the server activity takes place on the vendor's site.
- Off Premise, it is easier to implement and it takes less time to set up.